The Center for Health Care Strategies (CHCS) is seeking a dynamic, proactive, and highly detail-oriented candidate to serve as an Administrative Coordinator for the Adults with Complex Health and Social Needs, and Child and Family Health teams, as well as additional projects across teams as needed. This full-time, junior-level position will perform the administrative tasks involved with various initiatives and will support mid- and senior-level professionals. The position reports directly to the Director of Complex Care and is based in the CHCS office, near Princeton, NJ.
Position Overview/Primary Responsibilities
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Program Administrative Support for Management and Program Staff
- Manage appointments and scheduling of internal and external meetings across numerous team members, multiple projects, and external partners.
- Manage Director of Complex Care’s calendar; anticipate and resolve any potential scheduling conflicts.
- Develop and maintain team-facing documents (e.g., team meeting agendas, team staffing trackers, etc.)
- Manage travel and prepare travel itineraries for Adults with Complex Health and Social Needs and Child and Family Health team members.
- Support project communications, such as updating online content and managing logistics for webinars under project staff direction.
- Maintain electronic contact distribution lists for multi-state initiatives and key constituencies.
- Modify PowerPoint presentations for internal and external audiences.
- Provide back up support to other administrative staff as assigned.
- Plan and execute internal and external CHCS meetings, site visits, and other events to convene and inform project teams. This includes, but is not limited to, management of registration processes and the preparation and assembly of meeting materials (i.e., invitations, presentations, resource materials, name tags, tent cards, thank you notes).
- Work closely with the Travel and Conference Coordinator to ensure all travel and meeting logistics are within the project budget.
- Occasional domestic travel may be required.
- Ability to organize, plan, and execute responsibilities in a detail-oriented fashion across multiple projects within established timeframes and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work independently with little supervision and to work within a team.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of program staff and act proactively.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and writing skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- A degree from accredited college or university preferred, but not required.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of administrative support experience.
Salary and Compensation
Salary is commensurate with experience and education level. CHCS also offers a highly competitive benefit package.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume via CHCS’ Career Center. The cover letter should include the following elements:
- Why you are interested in the Administrative Coordinator position.
- Any additional professional and/or personal experience that informs your qualifications for the position that otherwise is not obvious from your resume.
- Your salary requirements for the position.
This description is not intended to limit the responsibilities of a prospective employee to the duties listed above. Responsibilities may vary based on company and individual capabilities.
The Center for Health Care Strategies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.