The Center for Health Care Strategies (CHCS) seeks a communications intern who will support content production and dissemination efforts related to CHCS’ national portfolio of programs on its websites, including CHCS.org and the Better Care Playbook. The ideal candidate will be a senior pursuing a bachelor’s degree in communications or marketing.
This 6- to 8-month, part-time internship (up to 20 hours per week) will be based in the CHCS office, near Princeton, NJ. Local candidates are desired, but remote candidates will be considered.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Drafting content for promotional campaigns, including email marketing, website, and social media copy.
- Supporting content management for CHCS’ websites, such as posting content, building email campaigns, and scheduling social media posts.
- Providing ad hoc communications support, such as proofreading and PowerPoint review.
- Additional responsibilities ― such as graphic design or editorial support ― will be defined based on a candidate’s strengths and interests.
Core Competencies and Requirements
- Passionate about CHCS’ mission and its work to promote health equity for underserved populations.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience with online content management systems, such as WordPress.
- Solid writing and proofreading skills.
This is a paid internship. Compensation is $17.00/hour.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and three (3) writing samples via CHCS’ Career Center.