The Center for Health Care Strategies (CHCS) seeks a creative, detail-oriented, and social-media savvy communications analyst who will work closely with Communications and Program staff to support digital communications across CHCS’ national portfolio of programs and various websites, including CHCS’ main site, as well as the Better Care Playbook, Trauma-Informed Care Implementation Resource Center, 6|18 Initiative Implementation Resource Center, and Advancing Medicare & Medicaid Integration. The position will assist with the production and dissemination of CHCS’ digital resources, coordinate social media, and contribute to web strategy, among other responsibilities. The ideal candidate will have strong writing and organizational skills, as well as communications and social media experience.
This is a full-time, junior-level position based in the CHCS office, near Princeton, NJ. Remote candidates will be considered but will be required to travel to the home office from time to time.
- Provide day-to-day content management for CHCS’ portfolio of websites, including drafting web copy, posting content, and regularly updating featured content.
- Coordinate the distribution of CHCS’ national email marketing campaigns, including planning content, building campaigns, and managing subscriber lists.
- Oversee CHCS’ social media presence on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and YouTube, including developing social media posts and graphics, engaging with followers, and monitoring stakeholder and topic feeds.
- Assist with publication design and layout for regularly published blog posts, briefs, case studies, reports, infographics, and fact sheets.
- Create monthly analytics reports for website, email marketing, and social media metrics.
- Provide ad hoc communications support, including proofreading, PowerPoint review, and webinar preparation, among other activities.
Core Competencies and Requirements
- Passionate about CHCS’ mission and its work to promote health equity for underserved populations.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or two to three years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency with online content management. Experience with WordPress and MailChimp are a plus.
- Strong writing and proofreading skills, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, and an aptitude for graphic design. Experience with Adobe Illustrator and InDesign is a plus.
- Professional experience with social media and analytics platforms. Knowledge of Google Analytics is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize assignments, and work independently and collaboratively.
Salary and Compensation
Salary is commensurate with experience and education level. CHCS also offers a highly competitive benefit package.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and three (3) writing samples via CHCS’ Career Center. The cover letter should include the following elements:
- Why you are interested in the Digital Communications Analyst position.
- Any additional professional and/or personal experience that informs your qualifications for the position that otherwise is not obvious from your resume.
- Your salary requirements for the position.