The Center for Health Care Strategies (CHCS) is a national health policy organization devoted to improving health care delivery for people served by Medicaid. While CHCS is unable to respond to consumer questions about Medicaid, following are resources that may be helpful.
Below are resources about Medicaid:
- Medicaid & You Frequently Asked Questions – Answers to common questions about Medicaid to help you connect with the appropriate resource to address your health coverage needs.
- Medicaid Program Overview – A simple explanation of what Medicaid is and who is eligible for Medicaid health insurance coverage.
- Contact Your State Medicaid Program with Questions – A directory of phone numbers and email addresses for contacting the Medicaid program in your state.
Below are resources to help find health insurance coverage:
- Medicaid Eligibility Checker – Find out if you qualify for Medicaid or other health insurance savings based on your household size, income, and state.
- Health Plan Marketplace – Apply for or change health plans if you have certain life changes.
- Find a Charity Care Program – If you have trouble applying health coverage in your state, a local charity care program may be able to help you navigate the process.