As states gain experience in value-based payment, they may consider implementing prospective payment models that support practices in offering more comprehensive care, such as through integrating physical and behavioral health care, addressing health-related social needs, and creating opportunities to advance health equity.
- Accountable Health Communities Model Implementation Technical Assistance
- Advancing Health Equity: Leading Care, Payment, and Systems Transformation
- Promoting Health Equity through Primary Care Innovation in Medicaid Managed Care
- Value-Based Payment Technical Support for the Medicaid Innovation Accelerator Program
- Texas Managed Care Organization Social Determinants of Health Learning Collaborative
Featured Blog Post
June 2021 Using Prospective Payment to Support Advanced Primary Care: Opportunities for States