- Core Functionality: Remote monitoring,Care coordination,Consumer engagement/ behavior change,Medication adherence
- Target Populations: People with behavioral health needs,People with multiple chronic conditions,Pregnant women,Medicaid beneficiaries,Medicare beneficiaries,People with substance use disorders
- Users: Care team members (e.g., social workers, care managers)
Payers and providers in value-based care arrangements need proactive care coordination. CareSignal uses real-time member health data to:
- Identify rising-risk members;
- Proactively engage members through automated, evidence-based messages; and
- Alert care coordinators to provide timely care or triage to the appropriate provider to prevent avoidable emergency department visits and unnecessary utilization, as well as improve outcomes.
CareSignal has been proven to engage members and improve outcomes, including decreased COPD-related emergency department usage, decreased A1c levels and cost avoidance. Learn more at CareSignal.Health/Outcomes.
Mercy, BJC Healthcare, UnityPoint, OSF HealthCare, Americares, Community Care Plan, Innovation Health, Texas Health Aetna
Updated: June 2020