In 2016, CHCS published a wide range of resources focused on advancing innovations in health care delivery for low-income Americans. We invite you to take a look at our most popular downloads in the last year. Keep an eye out for more in 2017!
- Integrating Behavioral Health into Medicaid Managed Care: Lessons from State Innovators – This brief provides insights from five states that are integrating behavioral health services within a Medicaid managed care arrangement.
- Key Ingredients for Successful Trauma-Informed Care Implementation – This brief outlines a practical implementation framework and policy considerations for instituting trauma-informed approaches to care in health care settings.
- Medicaid Accountable Care Organization Resource Center – This library of resources is designed to help states build and launch a Medicaid ACO program.
- Measuring Social Determinants of Health among Medicaid Beneficiaries: Early State Lessons – This brief explores strategies that states are using to capture social determinants of health information on Medicaid beneficiaries.
- Opportunities to Improve Models of Care for People with Complex Needs – This report examines emerging evidence to shed light on what works to drive better health outcomes and reduce costs for individuals with complex needs.
- Supportive Housing for Chronically Homeless Medicaid Enrollees: State Strategies – This brief outlines key strategies to help states advance supportive housing options for Medicaid beneficiaries who are chronically homeless.
- Community Care Teams: A Promising Strategy to Address Unmet Social Needs – This blog post shares how states have scaled and spread community care teams, with some initiatives beginning to show improvements in outcomes.
- The Thrust to Integrate Behavioral Health Services in Medicaid – This blog post explores the policy rationale and ground-level opportunities for improving care coordination for individuals with physical and behavioral health needs.
- Managed Long-Term Services and Supports Rate-Setting Resource Center – This library of resources is designed to help states develop or refine capitation rate-setting methods for managed long-term services and supports.
- Driving Health Care Innovation through DSRIP: State of the States – This blog post describes accelerated momentum around Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) efforts in states across the nation.
We also invite you to explore our new Topic pages — including popular topics like Social Determinants of Health, Physical-Behavioral Health Integration, Accountable Care Organizations, and many more. Now it’s easier than ever to find resources, current projects, and blog posts on the issues that are most important to you.