The goal of this initiative was to improve the management of pediatric asthma in high-risk recipients of Medicaid and State Children’s Health Insurance Programs under managed care. Improving Asthma Care for Children projects at five health plans sought to improve the health and health-related quality of life for children with asthma, develop and sustain partnerships with key community stakeholders, and institutionalize innovative clinical models in asthma care.
- Contra Costa Health Plan, California
- Family Health Partners, Missouri
- HealthNOW, NY, Inc., New York
- Monroe Plan for Medical Care, New York
- Affinity Health Plan, Inc., New York