Funder: Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
November 2019 | Podcast
The Center for Health Care Strategies is partnering with the National Association of Medicaid Directors to launch a new podcast series, Medicaid Leadership Exchange. The podcast series, made possible with support from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, features discussions with Medicaid directors on priority topics related to leading state agencies. The conversations offer candid insights into leadership strategies that have worked — and those that have not worked — straight from Medicaid directors themselves.
We hope that you will listen to these 20-30 minute conversations when you have space in your day – making breakfast, walking the dog, on the commute to the office – and that they serve as a resource to support your leadership development efforts.
- Using Leadership Lessons to Navigate the Medicaid Landscape
- Facilitating Cross-Agency Collaboration involving Medicaid
- Developing Medicaid Agency Executive Teams
- Developing Cross-Agency Collaboration to Better Serve Children in Foster Care
- Ensuring Strategic Program Sustainability in Medicaid
- Staying on Mission in Wisconsin Medicaid: Strategies for Engaging Staff
- Creating Meaningful Consumer Engagement in Medicaid: Perspectives from Colorado and Washington State
- Moving the Needle on Maternal and Infant Mortality: A Conversation with New Jersey, Ohio, and Virginia
Look for the podcast series on iTunes, or wherever you download your podcasts.
Support for this podcast was provided by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. The views expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of the Foundation.
PodcastDeveloping Cross-Agency Collaboration to Better Serve Children in Foster Care November 2019
PodcastDeveloping Medicaid Agency Executive Teams May 2019
PodcastFacilitating Cross-Agency Collaboration involving Medicaid May 2019
PodcastThe Art & Science of Setting the Leadership Frame May 2019