The Center for Health Care Strategies and the National Association of Medicaid Directors launched Quick-Takes for Medicaid Leaders Amid COVID-19 to provide guidance to help Medicaid leaders during the pandemic. This miniseries, part of the Medicaid Leadership Exchange podcast, includes short podcasts, companion videos and tip sheets. The series touches on key topics, including developing staff, building relationships, and more, during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Developing Others When No One is Around
- Delegating While Working Remotely
- Building and Using Relationships During COVID-19
- Using Emotional Intelligence to Influence
- Addressing Employee Underperformance
- Addressing VUCA as a Leader
- Using Vision as Coherence During Unsettling Times
- Pivoting to Strategy During COVID-19 and Beyond
- Enlisting Others to Achieve Goals
- Dealing with Extended Sheltering During COVID-19
Look for the podcast series on iTunes, or wherever you download your podcasts.